The castle of Entre-Deux-Monts, a listed Historic Monument, is ideal for all kinds of receptions for up to 200 people.
It is after having crossed the greatest vintages, between Clos de Vougeot and the famous Romanée, that the Château d'Entre-Deux-Monts is unveiled, a setting of traditions where the French Art de Vivre reigns!
The Château, its 17th century Barn (160m²) converted into a reception room, its second room (70m²) more intimate, its main courtyard, its 5 hectare park, its terrace will allow you to personalise your reception.
You will appreciate the calm of this beautiful residence, located on the Hautes Côtes de Nuits-Saint-Georges (10 minutes from the A31 motorway exit),
within the "Climats de Bourgogne" listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, to organise your wedding, seminar, anniversary, etc...
- Catering area equipped with an oven and 2 large positive cabinets
- Parking in front of the castle
- Sound and video installation with 2 HF microphones
- Tables (round and/or rectangular) and white Napoleon wooden chairs
Other personalized packages can be proposed to you such as:
- Organization of "secular" ceremonies in the park (with white square chairs and wooden benches)
- Wine tasting
- Picnic lunch
- Theme evening